The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Ziplock Ice Cream
1. Add ingredients to pint size ziplock bag and zip shut.
- 1/2 cup milk (doesn't matter what kind, but I used Whole Milk)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla or other flavor
2. Place that bag in larger ziplock bag.
3. Add ice to fill bag 1/2 way and 6 Tablespoons of salt.
4. Zip that one shut and shake, turn, toss, and mix the bag. In about 5-10 minutes you will have cold hands and yummy ice cream.
Do not double recipe!! Kids may want to use mittens to do this!
Have fun! :~)
NOTE: You may need to put an additional large ziploc bag over the one containing the salt and ice since they tend to spring leaks once you get into the shaking it up.
Posted by Prd2BMom on April 26, 1999
Back to The F.U.N. Place