The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
In a 9x13 pan, make single layers of the following:
potatoes, onions, 6 tb melted margarine, sour cream,
cheddar cheese and soup. Sprinkle top with corn flakes.
Drizzle 4 tb margarine over top. Bake 350 degrees for 1
hour or until bubbly and piping hot.
- 2 pounds Bag frozen hashbrowns, thawed
- 1 medium Onion, chop fine
- 6 tablespoons Margarine, melted
- 1 pound Sour cream
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces Cream chicken soup
- Corn flakes, crushed
- 4 tablespoons Margarine, melted
Posted by Charleen on March 09, 1999
Back to The F.U.N. Place