The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Freezer Chicken Tetrazzini
Cook spaghetti and rinse with cold water in colander. Mix together rest of ingredients very well and add to spaghetti noodles. Divide into freezer bags.
- 12 ounces cooked spaghetti noodles
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/3 soup cans of milk
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (may substitute turkey)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
To serve: Thaw and bake uncovered about 30 mins or until hot and bubbling. I usually cover mine to keep noodles from getting hard if they are sticking out of sauce.
Posted by Homebound on February 10, 1999
Back to The F.U.N. Place