The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Baby Food Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 or 10 inch bundt pan.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix with pudding (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar apricot baby food with tapioca
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar plum baby food with tapioca
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2. Combine the cake mix, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, apricot baby food and plum baby food. Mix for 2 minutes. Stir in walnuts and pour batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1 hour. Wonderful with a light dusting of confectioner's sugar or with an almond frosting.
Posted by Homebound on February 10, 1999
Back to The F.U.N. Place