The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Chicken and Dorito Casserole
Here's a favorite of mine that we've made in our family for years
Mix olives, peppers, sour cream, and onion into chicken soup. In a large casserole dish, layer:
- 1 chicken-seasoned, boiled, deboned
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 small can green chili peppers-chopped(more or less to adjust heat)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pound Monteray Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 bag doritos, original flavor
Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes, until browned and bubbly.
I like to substitute 1/2 of the cheese with Pepper Jack cheese. Mozzerela can also be used.
Hope you enjoy.
Posted by arrowcaf on February 08, 1999
Back to The F.U.N. Place