The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Easy Vegetable Cheese Casserole
1. Melt 6 tablespoons of spread and cheese in medium saucepan over low heat stirring frequently. Stir in vegetables.
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 8 ounces pasteurized processed cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 25 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
2. Spoon into lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole. Top with cracker crumbs. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons spread; drizzle over crumbs.
3. Bake at 400F for 20 to 25 minutes until heated through and top is golden brown.
Posted by Homebound on December 22, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place