The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Lisa's Macaroni & Cheese Deluxe
In large uncovered saucepan cook macaroni in boiling water, cooking
oil and salt until tender but firm, about 5-7 mins. Drain. Return
macaroni to pot.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 1/2 qts. boiling water
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil (opt.)
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 cups Grated sharp or medium cheddar cheese
- 10 oz.Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 oz. sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped gr. pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp. chopped pimento (I have never added pimentos.)
Add remaining ingredients. Mix. Pour into 2 1/2 quart greased casserole.
Bake uncovered in 350*F oven for 30 to 40 mins.
Serves approx. 8.
This is my favorite and easy to make!
Posted by Lisa on November 26, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place