The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Piccadilly's Carrot Souffle
1. Steam or boil carrots. Drain well and transfer to a large mixing bowl. While carrots are still warm, add sugar, baking powder, and vanilla. Beat with mixer until smooth.
- 1 3/4 pounds peeled carrots, chopped up
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs, well-beaten with electric mixer
- 1 stick margarine at room temperature
- powdered sugar
2. Add flour and mix well; add whipped eggs and beat well. Add margarine and beat well.
3. Pour mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until top is a light golden brown. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar over top before serving.
Posted by Homebound on November 25, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place