The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Jane's "Meatloaf Like Mom's"
Mix all up in one bowl then put in bread pan or casserole dish bake at 350 for about 1 or 1 1/2 hours....Voila Mom's Meatloaf
- 2 lbs hamburger (I prefer ground round)
- 1 package lipton onion soup mix
- 1/2 crumbled up package nabisco saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce or catsup
- 1 or 2 eggs depending on the dryness of mixture
PS: if you like onions and green pepper you can add to the mixture.
Posted by Jane on November 11, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place