The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Weight Watchers Garden Vegetable Soup
1. In a large saucepan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, saute carrot, onion, and garlic over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2/3 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cup broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable)
- 1 1/2 cup diced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
2. Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and salt; bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer, covered about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
3. Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
**Each serving provides: 0 POINTS!!**
Posted by Jennifer on November 01, 1998
Free coupons and discounts for Online Shopping
Back to The F.U.N. Place