The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Heat margarine or olive oil in 10" fry pan.
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini - sliced
- 1/2 - 1 cup onion - chopped in bite-size chunks
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms - halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - halved - seeded
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded muenster cheese (optional)
Saute zucchini and onion til tender.
Season with garlic salt to taste.
Add mushrooms, keep stirring til mushrooms are hot.
Add cherry tomatoes, again stir til heated through.
Drain pan of liquid.
You can serve this as a vegetable just as it is OR you can add one cup of muenster cheese - cover the pan until the cheese melts.
You can serve it as is or stuff it in a pita half for a terrific sandwich.
Posted by Love2Cook on October 12, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place