The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Fantasia's Chicken Something or Other
here's the fun part......putting this together!
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)
- italian seasoning (like McCormick)
- 1/2 small jar roasted peppers
- 1 small package of sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese (mozzarella is a substitute but doesn't come close to the flavor of fontina)
- 1 jar alfredo sauce (make your own it tastes better!)
- either a tablespoon of pesto or just plain basil
(I make pesto and freeze it in an ice cube tray for future use)
- 1 package cooked fettucini
first .....season the chicken with the italian seasoning
grill the chicken breasts until ALMOST done
in a large casserole dish:
place the chicken breasts side by side
top with cheese and roasted peppers,then sun dried tomatoes
place in oven and heat until cheese is melted.
mix pesto into alfredo sauce (or add basil to alfredo)
place fettucini on plate, top with a chicken breast and cover with alfredo sauce!
Posted by Fantasia on September 16, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place