The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Rocky Road Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Place in ungreased 13x9 inch pan. Press over bottom to form crust. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake at 375 for 5 minutes.
- 1 (8oz) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts or other nuts, chopped
- 1 (6oz) pkg (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Combine sugar, peanut butter, cream cheese until smooth. Stir in corn syrup, vanilla and egg, mix well. Pour mixture over partially baked crust - spread out evenly. Sprinkle with marshmallows, peanuts and choc chips.
Return to oven and bake an additional 25-30 minutes or until filling is firm to touch. Refrigerate 1-2 hours. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Posted by Homebound on September 10, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place