The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Low Fat Chili Soup
Brown together ground meat and chopped onion. Drain thoroughly. Add remaining ingredients. Mix together. Simmer for 10 minutes if you can wait that long.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef OR ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 (10 3/4 oz.) cans Campbell's condensed minestrone soup
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotell tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 oz) can chili beans
- 3 (10 3/4 oz.) cans water
Try this one! My husband and I both love this soup and it's easy to prepare.
Posted by Frannie on July 23, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place