The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Fluffy Banana Pudding
1. Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 package Jell-O Banana Cream Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 3 cups thawed COOL WHIP extra creamy whipped topping
- 48 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 bananas, sliced
2. Place 3 cookies and 3 or 4 banana slices in each of 8 dessert dishes. Top with 1/2 pudding mixture; repeat layers. Garnish with additional whipped topping, cookies and banana slices, if desired.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Posted by Penny on October 02, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place