The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Combine cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, egg, granulated sugar and almond extract in medium bowl; blend well. Spread 1 can apple pie filling over bottom of greased 13x9 inch pan. Layer 1/2 of the noodles over filling, then spread cheese mixture over noodles. Top with remaining noodles, then remaining can of apple pie filling.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 920 each) apple pie filling
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 6 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 6 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- dash ground nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
Combine flour, 6 Tbsp. brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Cut in margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple pie filling. Bake in preheated 350 oven 45 minutes, cool 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare garnish by blending sour cream and 1/3 cup brown sugar in mall bowl until smooth. Cover; refrigerate.
To serve, cut lasagna into squares and garnish with sour cream mixture.
Posted by Lisa on September 29, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place