The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Lemon Creme Dream
Combine the first two ingredients and press into a 9-inch pie pan.
- 20 Girl Scout Lemon Cremes, finely crushed
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 pkg Lemon pudding, instant (3-1/2 ounce)
- 2 cups Milk
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Powered sugar
- 8 oz Prepared whipped topping (or whipped cream)
- 1 pint Strawberries, fresh
- 4 oz Blueberries, fresh (or other fruit)
with milk according to package directions.
cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
pudding to cream cheese mixture; fold whipped
topping into pudding mixture.
Layer mixture and
fresh fruit into prepared "cookie" pastry shell.
Garnish with fresh fruit.
Chill until serving.
Posted by Homebound on September 02, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place