The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Cook lasagna; drain.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. lasagna, uncooked
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (26 oz.) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar or colby cheese
Brown meat; add onion; cook till tender.
Stir in seasoning and water and next 3 ingreds.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Spread 3/4 Cup sauce in 13x9 dish - top with half each lasagna, remaining sauce and cheese.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Posted by Sue on July 16, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place