The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Italian Pasta Stir-Fry (Pampered Chef)
Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 8 Ounces linguine, cooked
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 med. zucchini, sliced
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 2 med. tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat olive oil in Stir-Fry skillet.
Press garlic into skillet.
Stir fry 15 seconds.
Add zucchini and onion.
Stir fry 2-3 minutes, until crisp tender.
Add tomatoes, parsley and seasoning to skillet.
Gently stir 1-2 minutes until thoroughly heated.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in warm pasta and Parmesan cheese.
Yields 6 servings.
Posted by Zaida on July 11, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place