The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Autumn Apple Salad
In a saucepan, combine pineapple and sugar; bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (3 ounces) lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup diced unpeeled apples
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Lettuce leaves
Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add cream cheese; stir until
mixture is thoroughly combined.
Fold in apples, nuts, celery and whipped topping.
Pour into a 9-in. square baking pan.
Chill until firm.
Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves.
Yield: 9-12 servings.
Posted by Homebound on June 25, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place