The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 1 7-inch Boboli pizza crust
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Romano cheese
- 2-3 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 6 pieces of roasted red peppers (from a jar)
- 4 tbsp. chopped artichoke hearts (packed in water, not oil)
- 2 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. grated provolone cheese
Brush the top of the pizza crust with olive oil.
Sprinkle on Romano cheese and basil.
Cut the roasted peppers into small strips, about 1 inch wide, and arrange them on the crust.
Top with artichoke hearts, then sprinkle with mozzarella and provolone cheese.
Bake on a cookie sheet
for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and turning golden.
Posted by Homebound on June 01, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place