The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Combine crushed pretzels, margarine and 3 Tbsp. sugar; mix well.
- 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup + 3 Tbls granulated sugar, divided
- 1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8oz) frozen Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup mini-marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (6oz) strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 pkgs (10oz each) frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
Press into a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool completely.
In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and
remaining 1 cup sugar until well blended.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread over cooled pretzel crust.
Refrigerate until chilled.
In a mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
Add strawberries with their juice.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Pour over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate until firm.
Cut into squares to serve.
Posted by Dennie on May 28, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place