The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
1. Pound chicken breasts to flatten slightly.
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Egg Substitute
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Lemon slices and parsley for garnish
2. Dip the chicken breasts into egg substitute; coat with bread crumbs.
3. Cook chicken in oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.
Garnish with lemon and parsley if desired.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition Information per serving : 218 calories, 5 g total fat, 1 g saturated
fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 0 g dietary fiber
Posted by Sue Freeman on May 22, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place