The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Garlic and Cheese Bruschetta
- 1 cup nonfat process cream cheese product
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream alternative
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded reduced-sodium, reduced-fat Swiss
- 1/4 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 16 (1-inch) diagonally cut slices French bread, toasted (about 1
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl;
beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, and next 3 ingredients.
2 Spread cheese mixture evenly over toast slices;
sprinkle evenly with
remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat 1-1/2 minutes or until Swiss cheese melts.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 slice).
Nutritional Information: CALORIES 124 (22% from fat) / PROTEIN
7.8g / FAT 3g (SAT 1.2g, MONO 0.5g, POLY 0.6g) / CARB 15.6g /
FIBER 0.4g / CHOL 10mg / IRON 0.6mg / SODIUM 291mg / CALCIUM
Posted by Sue Freeman on May 22, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place