The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Low-Fat Potato Salad
Cook potatoes until tender but firm; cool and slice.
- 1-1/2 pounds small salad potatoes
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, coarsely shredded
In a large bowl,
combine remaining ingredients.
Add potatoes and stir until well
Chill for several hours.
Yield: 8 servings.
Exchanges: 1 starch
Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
Sodium: 19 mg
Carbohydrate: 17 gm
Protein: 3 gm
Posted by Sue Freeman on May 22, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place