The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Cook on 275 for 4 hours.
- First brown a 3 to 4 pound chuck roast on both sides, to lock in the juices.
- Place foil on the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Put chopped onions and bell pepper on the bottom of the pan.
- Place the browned roast in the pan.
- Season with thyme,pepper, can of rotel, diced, and 1/4 cup of water.
- Cover with foil, tightly.
Now add in vegetables, potatoes, quartered, and carrots, chopped in 1 inch pieces cover and cook until veggies are tender.
Posted by Margie on February 09, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place