The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
The "real" Neiman Marcus Cookie Recipe....not the one you probably have
1. Cream the butter with the sugars until fluffy.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee, slightly crushed
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
2. Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract.
3. Combine the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or 10-12 minutes for a crispier cookie.
Makes 15 large cookies
Posted by Homebound on April 21, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place