The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
Sausage Roll Ups
- Cut Kielbasa equal to the width of a lasagna noodle (Usually you get about 9-10 pieces).
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed.
- Roll the kielbasa up in the noodle and insert a toothpick to hold it together. Repeat with remaining noodles and kielbasa.
- Put in a casserole dish and take a can of Hunts special Garlic tomato sauce and pour on top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered in oven at 350 F for 15-20 min.
Posted by Lisa on February 09, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place