The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
- 2 8oz pkg Cream cheese(lite if you want)
- 1 tsp onion(more if you like onion)
- 2 tbls sour cream(sometimes I use green onion dip)
- a little hot sauce to taste
- 1 can chopped green chili's
Mix all of this together.
I usually soften my cream
cheese in the microwave to make it easier to blend
Then take a package of 12 FLOUR tortillas
and spread a thin layer.
Roll it like a jelly roll.
Refridgerate for a couple of hours or do it the night
Take out and cut in about 3/4 to 1 inch pieces.
It will look like little rolls.
Take a bowl of hot sauce to use as a dip and eat up!
I hope you enjoy!
It is fast and easy and not really
Posted by Desiree on February 06, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place