The F.U.N. Place Recipe Box Archives
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds crabmeat - the recipe came from my aunt in Baltimore who used fresh crab. I use canned, frozen, or in a pinch, sea sticks. Occasionally, I substitute shrimp for part of the crab. If you use canned or frozen, you can put it together within 30 minutes on very short notice!
- 1/2 bag thinnest noodles UNCOOKED (or equal amt. spaghetti)
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- 1 Soup can evaporated milk
- 11/2 - 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 can french's french fried onion rings
Combine everything but onion rings and 1/2 c. cheese and bake covered in a 375 degree preheated oven for 20 - 25 min or until noodles are soft. Uncover and top with remaining cheese and f.f. onion rings and return to oven until cheese browns (about 5 min.)
Use any leftovers by the next day. I serve it with coleslaw and a bread basket and a shamefully wicked dessert.
Posted by Clara on February 01, 1998
Back to The F.U.N. Place