Chat Index |
How To Chat With Us |
Download IRC Software |
Chat From Our Website |
We at The F.U.N. Place encourage safe and responsible chatting. With this in mind, we have established a few simple guidelines to make chat fun for everyone.
- Foul language will not be tolerated in any of our rooms and will
result in an automatic permanent ban.
- Children and teenagers are encouraged only to chat with the supervision of their parents and only in appropriate settings.
- Personal attacks on individuals in any of our rooms are not tolerated. Be respectful; the people on the other side of those monitors have
- When you enter the room, speak to the room, not in Private Messages. Failure to do so may result in a permanent ban.
- NEVER give out your personal information (real names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail address) to ANYONE. There is no way to really know just know who it is on the other side of that keyboard. Deceptions can, and, unfortunately do, occur.
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a wonderful medium for communicating with others, however, it is an unmoderated medium. We at The F.U.N. Place want you to enjoy your chatting experience but cannot be responsible for the behavior of others. Always use caution about what you tell someone and what you believe when chatting.
- We reserve the right to kick or ban anyone at anytime, without warning or explanation.
Copyright © 1998-99 The F.U.N. Place. All rights reserved